Forms for Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin
Welcome to Orthopedic Specialists of Austin and thank you for making an appointment with our office. We strive to offer the most innovative, cutting edge Orthopedic Surgery techniques in the Austin area.
New Patient Registration
In order to expedite the New Patient registration process and to help minimize your waiting time, we have provided our patient information forms below for you to fill out prior to your visit. This will have to be done, so doing this prior to your visit will save you 30 to 40 minutes.
It is mandatory that you bring all x-rays, CT Scans and MRIs to ensure a complete evaluation. You should also bring all relevant reports and medical records. You will also need your insurance card and all completed paperwork. Please download and complete the New Patient Visit forms found below. Following these guidelines will ensure a worthwhile and efficient visit. If you need assistance regarding these matters, our staff will be happy to assist you.
Print all appropriate forms before filling out the information requested. All patients should complete a new patient information form and sign at the appropriate places. In addition, a spine or general orthopedic form should be filled out depending on the patient's condition.Once completed, you may fax the forms to our office at (512) 476-2832 if you have access to a fax machine (please bring the originals on the date of your first appointment).
- General Orthopedic Form Please do NOT fill out this form if you are seeing Dr. Josey for your spine condition. Instead, please fill out the Spine Form, below.
- Spine Form Fill this out if you are seeing Dr. Josey or Dr. Moghimi for your spine condition.
- Contract for Medicare Beneficiaries to see Dr. Josey Please fill out this form if you are a Medicare Beneficiary and wish to see Dr. Josey or Dr. Josey's physician assistant.
- New Patient Information Form
- Consents Form
- Financial Policies Form
- Medical Records Release Form
- Patient Referral Form
- Hip and Knee Form for Medicare Patients Fill out this form if you have Medicare and are seeing Drs. Heinrich or Dodgin for your hip and knee condition.
- Viscosupplementation Form for Medicare Patients - Fill out this form if you have Medicare and will be receiving an injection of Hyalgan, Supartz, Euflexxa, Orthovisc, Synvisc, Synvisc-One, or Gel-One.
Our office staff will be happy to discuss our fees with you prior to seeing the doctor. We want our patients to understand our fees and feel confident that they are receiving the best medical care available for their dollar. For further information, please refer to our payment policies.
"I greatly appreciate the patience each of you have had for my many questions & concerns, and the kind and unhurried manner with which I have always been treated."