Orthopaedic Surgery in Cedar Park, TX
Cedar Park Office
715 Discovery Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Phone: (512) 476-2830
Fax: (512) 476-2832
Hours of Operation
Doctors and Staff
- David Dodgin, M.D.
- Gregg A. Vagner, M.D.
- Andrew M. Ebert, M.D.
- Michael H. Moghimi, M.D.
Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin provides non-invasive therapies and orthopaedic surgery procedures at their Cedar Park, TX, office to relieve painful conditions and restore full mobility. The practice is headquartered in Austin, and we have established this additional office to provide advanced care to more patients. Our fellowship-trained doctors specialize in treating different areas of the body, which allows us to provide all of our patients with outstanding care customized to specific needs. If you are experiencing painful symptoms or limited mobility, and would like to meet with one of our specialists, please contact our conveniently located Cedar Park office today.
Our Cedar Park, TX, Location
Our Cedar Park office is located just off of the183 toll road near Whitestone Boulevard. We are between Quest Park and Heritage Park, on Discovery Boulevard.
As part of our practice philosophy, our doctors will always recommend less invasive therapies before surgery. The doctors at our Cedar Park provide:
- Total Joint Replacement - When other therapies have been unsuccessful, Dr. David Dodgin can replace the entire joint to restore function and mobility.
- Hip and Knee - Dr. Dodgin provides all forms of hip and knee therapies, as well as other treatments to relieve pain and improve function.
- Hand, Wrist, and Elbow - Dr. Gregg A. Vagner offers comprehensive therapies for hand, wrist, and elbow conditions, including carpal tunnel release surgery.
- Foot and Ankle - Dr. Andrew M. Ebert can diagnose and treat any injuries or conditions of the lower extremities, including joint and tendon concerns.
- Spine - Dr. Michael Moghimi can perform minimally invasive endoscopic procedures to correct a number of conditions of the spine that can affect your mobility and quality of life.
We are glad to work with your insurance provider on your behalf to maximize coverage of the treatment you require. However, if your insurance will not cover the cost of your treatment, we offer financing through CareCredit℠, a third-party lender offering fixed-and low-interest plans, as well as interest-free plans. Our knowledgeable staff will be glad to discuss these options with you in detail during your visit, and answer any questions you have.
Contact Our Office
If you are experiencing pain or limited mobility related to an injury or condition, please contact our Cedar Park office to schedule a consultation.