Foot pain and stiffness can seriously affect your ability to get around comfortably, which in turn can decrease your quality of life.
Most foot problems heal naturally or with physical therapy, but in some cases, surgery may be the best solution.
How can board-certified foot surgeon Andrew Ebert, MD, of Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin in Austin, TX, get you back on your feet?
I Have Severe Foot Pain Am I the Only One Out There?
Not at all. According to Healthinaging.org:
If you are over 65, there's a chance you may be the one out of three people who live with stiff, aching feet. And in active younger people, pain in the feet can be caused by aching muscles and stress on their foot bones.
Suffering from foot or ankle pain? Contact Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin to request a consultation with Dr. Ebert today. We have fully-equipped, modern offices in Lakeway, Cedar Park, and Austin, TX, for your convenience.
How Can Foot Surgery Improve My Life?
Do simple activities like putting weight on your foot cause you to wince with pain? Foot or ankle treatment at our Austin, TX, surgical practice can help.
Many foot, toe, and ankle conditions can make walking or exercise painful. Surgery can help get you moving again.
Giving up exercise or favorite activities due to foot or ankle pain can lead to weight gain, depression, and other health issues. Dr. Ebert can use his vast surgical training to help you enjoy your life again.
Reasons to Choose Dr. Ebert for Foot Surgery
- Board-Certified and Fellowship-Trained
- Dr. Ebert, like all our orthopedic surgeons, has years of specialized training and education beyond med school and his residency that other local surgeons may not have. As a board-certified specialist, he also passed a difficult exam given by a board of distinguished doctors. Dr. Ebert is one of the most respected foot surgeons in Texas.
- A True Foot Expert
- Dr. Ebert is extremely knowledgeable about the complex system of nerves, bones, ligaments, tendons, and muscles that exist in our feet and ankles, and how injuries, deformities, and diseases like arthritis can cause pain and other issues. There is no need to see an outside podiatrist for diagnosis and treatment. Also, podiatrists may not have the surgical skills of Dr. Ebert.
- Foot Procedure Experience
- Other orthopedic practices may have general surgeons who perform a foot procedure a few times a year. Dr. Ebert only performs foot, toe, and ankle surgeries, meaning he may do several bunion removals or treatments to fix a broken toe in a week.
- Advanced, Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Dr. Ebert uses the most advanced arthroscopic technology to make surgeries of the foot and ankle as minimally invasive and effective as possible. This can reduce scarring, trauma to healthy bone and tissue, and recovery time.
High Praise from An Austin, TX, Patient
"Had my Posterior Tibialis Tendon surgery by Dr. Andrew Ebert about 9 weeks ago. He did an amazing job repairing my foot which was literally deformed by a sports injury ten years ago. He is a very skilled surgeon as I had very little pain after surgery, only swelling. I stop taking the pain pills three days later. He took my bandage off after 2 weeks, I was amazed at how the foot looks. All the nurses there has been very helpful and professional..." John Wong
Typical Surgeries Performed by Dr. Ebert
Replacing an ankle joint damaged by wear, injury, or arthritis with an artificial implant.
Surgery to correct deformities such as bunions and hammertoes.
Repairing torn ligaments caused by severe sprains.
Surgery to relieve achilles tendonitis pain caused by inflammation of the tendon that connects the calf muscle to the heel.